Global Organ Group Expands Distribution in US – Robert Tall & Associates, Inc. Expands Distribution to include Johannus Organs
The Global Organ Group acquired Rodgers Instruments in January 2016. Robert Tall & Associates, Inc. has been privileged to continue to represent Rodgers Organs under the brilliant leadership of the new owners. They are financially solid company, totally focused on the design, building and distribution of premium classical organs and classical organs only.
Some Rodgers dealers have been dual representatives from the beginning. Now, with the demonstrated success of the multi-brand dealership, Global Organ Group is expanding this model to all of the U.S. Rodgers and Johannus dealers. Robert Tall & Associates, Inc. is excited about the opportunity to expand its dealership to now include Johannus organs and the other Global Organ Group brands.
The four Global Organ Group brands represent distinctly different approaches to designing a church organ. These distinctions will continue to define each of the brands and enable us to respond to a broad variety of organist preferences. Here are just some of the highlights that distinguish our four lines:
- American style organ inspired by the American Eclectic style
- Full-featured consoles
- AGO specs
- Flexible audio configurations
- European style organ inspired by centuries of organ building
- Base console configurations with many options for upgrading and customizing
- AGO and European pedal options
- Traditional English sound
- English console configuration
- Completely custom designed English styled cathedral organs
- Highest quality sound with extensive audio systems
Warranty & parts
All Global Organ Group organs feature a ten-year parts warranty.
(Pictured above) Global Organ Group dealer meeting in Atlanta, April 2019–L to R: Danilo Carbajal, Rodgers Instruments marketing manager; John Moesbergen, Rodgers Instruments CEO; Robert Tall, Robert Tall & Assoc., Inc., president; Marco van de Weerd, Global Organ Group CEO; Barb McKee, Rodgers executive assistant; Sam Eberwein, Rodgers & Johannus national sales manager.
Trackback from your site.