Robert Tall & Associates, Inc. is a world leader in the field of Classical Organs and Digital Music Systems.
Robert Tall has devoted most of his life to music. Advanced studies at the University of Utah culminated in 1967 with a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Music and Psychology. Moving to Los Angeles, Robert began representing Rodgers organs in 1970. Robert Tall & Associates was formed in 1984 and represented Rodgers Pipe Organs on the West Coast. In 1986, Robert Tall & Associates became a California corporation and established sales offices and a showroom for all Rodgers products. It was called Church Keyboard Center in San Dimas, California. Church Keyboard Center was sold to Nelson Dodge Company in 2011 and continues to serve as Rodgers Southern California representatives from offices and a showroom in Monrovia, California.
Robert Tall & Associates, Inc. continues to represent Rodgers Organs in Northern California and Southern Nevada from its new headquarters in Palm Springs, California.
Celebrating 48 Years Representing Rodgers Organs
- 1970 – Robert Tall begins his sales career working for Burbank Music House, Southern California representatives for Rodgers Organs.
- 1974 – The Rodgers Organs showroom opens in Torrance, California, where Dr. Tall creates and heads the Division of Institutional Sales for the world’s largest piano and organ dealership.
- 1984 – Dr. Tall becomes the West Coast representative for the Rodgers Pipe Organ Division and is responsible for many large Rodgers Pipe Organ installations, St. Francis of Assisi, La Quinta; St. Charles Borromeo Catholic Church, North Hollywood; St. Monica Catholic Church, Santa Monica; Glenkirk Presbyterian Church, Glendora; First Lutheran Church, Lakewood, Colorado; First Presbyterian Church, Silverton, Oregon.
- 1986 –Robert Tall & Associates becomes a California Corporation. It was awarded the Southern California representation for Rodgers Organs establishing an office, showroom and warehouse facility in San Dimas, California.
- 2006 – Southern Nevada becomes a part of the Robert Tall & Associates, Inc. representation for Rodgers Organs.
- 2010 – Eleven Central California counties are added to Robert Tall & Associates, Inc. territory.
- 2011 – Robert Tall sells Church Keyboard Center to Nelson Dodge, who becomes the representative for Rodgers Organs in Southern California. Robert Tall and Associates, Inc. moves its corporate offices to Glendale, California.
- April 2012 – Church Keyboard Center moves showroom and offices to Pasadena, California.
- August 2012 – Robert Tall & Associates, Inc. becomes Rodgers sales representatives for Northern California and continues its Rodgers representation in Southern Nevada.
- 2014 – Robert Tall & Associates, Inc. receives New Market Development Award for outstanding sales growth in Northern California.
- 2015 – Robert Tall & Associates, Inc. receives award for Top 10 Sales Achievement during NAMM event meeting.
- 2016 – Robert Tall & Associates, Inc. exceeds sales goals and quotas in both Northern California and Southern Nevada.
- 2017 – Robert Tall & Associates, Inc. awarded special achievement award for sales in Premium Class Rodgers representatives.